1. How good is this? Sent to me from the ever discerning Jones.
2. Herbert Ponting's photography from the Antarctic continue to inspire.
3. Adbusters keep asking the right questions of the media it seems.
4. An image I made in Falmouth a while back.
5. Carrying all my stuff from my first house to the next in Plymouth. Along the way an enjoyable meeting of tall lights.
6. Poignant tribute in Belfast to those that died on the Titanic by the Brazilian artists Nelea Zevedo. Part of her brilliantly named Minimum Monument project.